Keyboard shortcuts (access keys)
- 0 = Go to the accessibility help page
- 1 = Go to the home page
- 3 = Go to the Site Map
- 4 = Search
- 7 = Contact us by e-mail
N.B.: There is no standard set for access key mapping; however the website Accessiweb has provided a list of recommended access keys.
- Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Netscape (Windows): Press the ALT key, then the number of the access key on your keyboard (not on the numeric keypad). This will take you to the page you requested (QWERTY or QWERTZ keyboards). N.B.: on AZERTY keyboards press Alt + Shift along with the access key on your keyboard (not on the numeric keypad).
- Internet Explorer (Windows): Press Alt then the number of the access key on your keyboard (not on the numeric keypad) followed by the Enter key.
- Opera (Windows, Mac and Linux): Press Esc + Shift + access key.
- Safari, Internet Explorer (Mac OS X): Press Ctrl + access key.
- Mozilla, Netscape (Mac OS X): Press Ctrl + access key.
- Mozilla Firefox, Galeon (Linux): Press Alt + access key.
- Konqueror (Linux): Press Ctrl, followed by the access key (one after the other).
- Older browsers such as Netscape 4, versions of Safari before version 1.2 and versions of Opera Windows/Linux before version 7 do not support access keys.
W3C Standards Compliance
This site has been built using HTML code compliant with HTML5 standards and has been tested by the W3C Markup Validation Service. The CSS code is compliant with Level 3 recommendations for CSS and has also been tested by the W3C CSS Validation Service.
Structure and Presentation
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), which separate presentation from content, so that you may customise the website’s presentation to suit your preferences. All information can be viewed without styles, and text will continue to appear in a coherent order, including menus, titles and content.
We are committed to providing an accessible service at Ain-tourism.com. If you experience problems using our website or have any suggestions for improvement, please contact us.